Sunday 18 November 2012

How is Black Magic Performed?

I have always been curious about how black magic is performed and in a way fascinated. How someone could have such an effect on a person’s life, health and family and may be even kill a person without as much as touching them?  How did the lady and the young man in the videos end up like this? Several people have asked me this question. After doing some research I've picked two prominent methods magicians use, particularly in Pakistan.  It may sound like something from out of a horror movie but these methods have been related by real people online.


Knotted threads


The magician takes a few threads out of the victim's used clothes which will be provided by his client, and ties knots in them. He then reads some magic verses and blows on them to place the spell in the knots. The client is ordered to place the knotted threads in a desolate place such as the graveyard. 

I often recite chapter 113 of the Qur'an in which blowing on knots is mentioned but I had never imagined that the practice of over 1400 is still prevalent today even though the Qur'an forbids it.



Aid of a Jinn


Magic spell amulet or taweez
In an article called Tantar Mantar describes a form of black magic using satanic amulets. A naqsh consisting of a sequence of numbers is written on a piece of paper; this is recognised by the devils (shayateen). It is a coded message for them to harm a person in a certain way. Sometimes these codes are placed in a toy or some item and given as a gift to their victims. This is the one that bothers me the most. I look back to the magician I was taken to visit. He had given me some pieces of paper too. The thought of being harmed by shayateen is very chilling.

Still I felt a little sceptical of whether these potions and spells could actually work. It was not until I saw the following video that I truly felt that black magic is very real and it can happen! In this video a woman describes the strange pictures and writing on the amulets she found and then suddenly the jinn inside her speaks live on television! You hear her describing the black magic and then hear the effects of it.






6 comments:

  1. How these people perform the rituals is certainy the stuff of Hollywood horror stories but for generations we have heard these stories so I belive there must be something in it.
    On the one hand there are those people who like to associate every bad event in their life to these events and blame this black magic power for their unfortunate circumstances, these people don't like to take responsability for their mistakes and decisions, its just easier to blame someone who they think has a grudge on them, but on the other hand you have people who for no apparant reason suddenly have a whole load of bad events occur and these usually occur immediatly after an event that others were dissatified with, in those circumstances I believe maybe there is something in it, but black magic is one of those things that you just can't knpow about. Sometimes you will go to people who say they can tell you if you are a victim, but you must ask yourself, how genuine are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always very sceptical about jinn possessions, thinking it is most likely an epileptic fit or some thing medical but misunderstood. Until it happened to a friend of mine, and not only did she tell me about it but days later I witnessed an 'attack' on her...and I think it is probably the most frightening thing I have ever seen. In my view, she was the most unlikely victim and I guess that's what really convinced me this was a genuine case. Perhaps a prejudice on my part but I thought typical victims are uneducated villagers from places like Pakistan, but this sister, a white revert sister living in the UK. I just didn't think it would happen to someone like her.
    The whole experience shook me up for a good few weeks. Then I watched the above video and it was shocking. For me, not so much the interruption by the jinn but the sister's description of the taweez itself and the reason behind it all. It shocks me that people can be so evil as to cause such a horrific thing to happen to another person. It is just true evil. It is such an opppresion on another person, to have their body possessed by an unseen creation. And not have the ability to speak, to move..it really sends a shiver down my spine just thinking about it.
    But I guess, as my friend said, these things have been happening since the beginning of creation and will continue to happen. It's up to us to take the means of protecting ourselves and putting our complete trust and reliance on Allah swt. It is only with His permission that such things happen. And it is because of our own sins and disobedience to Him that His mercy is lifted from us and we become vulnerable to the evils of others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like perhaps many others have always been doubtful of whether people use black magic in the UK and whether black magicians can cause people to be possessed. And as you've mentioned, most of the time we associate these practices with people from India and Pakistan especially with those who are not educated. This happening to your British friend whose white highlights the fact that there are perhaps several such cases in Britain and that we shouldn't be narrow minded in the way we think. This is all the more reason why we should be remembering God and seeking His help abundantly. I sympathise with your friend very much and hope that she is going to be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This document show that how to perform black magic and about effects of super natural troubles. I appreciate this blog and Pandit Shri Motilal Shastri Jee suggest that black magic removal and black magic to get love back procedure.

    ReplyDelete